For more than 20 years, I have developed my own companies and raised more than 20 million dollars from venture capitalists and investment banks. In doing so, I have learned firsthand, many of the tricks that venture capitalists and investment banks use against young entrepreneurs to acquire control of their companies. I have also learned many of the mistakes that are made daily by both startup and seasoned business. I have created some of the most revolutionary products and applications that have achieved success and have failed. Each failure came with a learning lesson that I am now sharing with the world of entrepreneurs that are presently or may someday seek to raise money for their companies.
Each of the mistakes I made could have been avoided, if I had someone to provide me with the insight that I will provide in my blogs. I am also going to provide tips on how to cleanup mistakes to enable your business to grow successfully, and rid your company of investors that don't have the best intentions for you or your company. I am going to share with you personal stories and expose you to the real world of starting a business, which will include the following:
· How to structure your company to successfully raise money
· How to create effective documents to successfully raise money
· How to attract the right types of investors
· How to pick the right lawyer to represent you and your company
· How to structure the right investment deal for your company
· How to rid your company of bad investors that mean your company harm
· How to avoid losing your company to bad investors
To enable readers to keep track of my blogs, I am going to update each blog with the hyperlinks every blog. I am also going to post my blogs to my Facebook page with the hyperlinks of new blogs. Although I am less of a fan of twitter than Facebook, I am going to also post my blogs to my twitter account. Please feel free to ask questions and leave comments on my blog and I will respond to each comment so other readers can benefit from your questions.
Sincerely,
Kai D. Patterson
thank you for sharing your valuable insights, looking forward to reading the blogs...
ReplyDelete